The Sealball system is designed to adapt to all forms of pipes to be sealed, including areas with welds, corners and T’s. The Sealball can repair pipes from 2” to 50” diameter working up to 30 kg/cm2 in less than 5 minutes. Additionally, it is considered a provisional repair that can be used as many times as required.
Some of its advantages are the following:
- Fast installation under pressure.
- Do not represent an additional load to the pipe.
- Fluids: water, oil and gas.
- Maximum temperature: 80 °C.
- No expiration date.
- Easy to store and handle.