Tapeglass is a fiberglass tape impregnated with water-activated resin for repairing pipes suffering from corrosion and leaks in just a few minutes. It can repair any pipe diameter working at a maximum temperature and pressure of 160 °C and 42 kg/cm2 respectively. On the other hand, the kit consists of the following elements:
- Fiberglass tape.
- Metal epoxy for leak repair.
- Compression film for curing process.
Some of its main characteristics are:
- Low cost.
- Can be applied on uneven surfaces.
- Functional cure in just 30 minutes.
- No need for measuring or mixing before applying.
- High temperatures do not affect the product.
- Safe, non-toxic, non-combustible and odorless.