Online leak sealing.
STOPKIT® Phase 1
The STOPKIT® is a pipe repair system designed to fix pipe leaks under pressure in less than 15 minutes. Thanks to the use of advanced materials and a special design, STOPKIT® can fix leaks in many different line configurations even on elbows and welds. Additionally, due to the numerous amount of leaks successfully sealed, many Oil and Gas companies rely on the STOPKIT® system for handling oil, chemical, gas or water leaks.
- STOPKIT® Temporary design makes it convenient no matter how is the pipe configuration: elbow, bend, weld, etc.
- For pipe diameters ranging from 4” to 56”.
- Able to seal leaks up to 80 bar pressure and 50 mm. hole diameter.
- Working temperatures range from-20°C to 80°C.
- Do not represent an additional weight to the line.
- Corrosion resistant.
- No expiration date.
- Online sealing.
STOPKIT® Phase 2
This system is the permanent version of the STOPKIT® Phase 1 and it protects and reinforces the repair by over-molding the STOPKIT® with a specific shell filled with a 3X developed resin. This repair not only increases the resistance of your system to external damages and environmental effects but it also makes it more durable. In addition, this innovative concept avoids sabotage.